Thursday, July 7, 2011

Prenatal Vitamins

Nothing new really.

Bean hasn't gotten his SA results back yet.  I ask him everyday.  He told me yesterday that they are able to hold to results for up to 90 days (military health system).  Well lets hope I get knocked up between now and 90 days.

Not sure what my OPKs are doing this cycle.  They are dark, and then light, then dark, etc., over and over again.  It's CD16 so maybe I already missed it for this cycle, and my one boob has been sore the last few days.  I might be diluting it with my increased water intake or something.

I got new multivitamins, well more like prenatals.  My old ones only had the minimum for folic acid.  They also had caffeine and were running out anyways.  The caffeine worked out awesome if I remembered to take it in the morning, not so well in the afternoon.  I also noticed all the prenatals were low on vitamin D.  So from...

  • Women's Energy & Metabolism Vitamins - 1600 IU Vitamin D, 400 mcg Folic Acid
to...
  • Prenatal w/ Iron - 400 IU Vitamin D, 1000 mcg Folic Acid
  • Vitamin D - 2000 IU
My ENT told me my ears and sinuses feel better than they look.  My ear drums are still sunken in and my nose is still filled with snot.  I have more allergy testing scheduled for next week, specific molds this time.  I guess this gets me ready for winter.  
CD16, OPK-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me <3 comments... and chocolate peanut butter cups!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...