Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Round Four

AF waited 'til 12:09AM on 14dpo to show up.  I had hope for all of nine minutes.  Spotting, so I assume the rest will show up later today.

I put a refill in for round four of Clomid.  The automated system lets you know you can pick up the meds in four business days (next Monday).  Well that's great for most meds but not for fertility ones.  I'll just drive over there today and have them refill it in person.

I also need to call Dr. S in the morning for another appointment.
  1. Bean needs SA (semen analysis).  I said if there was nothing cycle three then he's having it done.
  2. I'm on my last refill of Clomid.
  3. I want to know why I have ovulation pains for a week+ after O.
I'm really not as heartbroken as I should be.  This cycle went by fast and I knew from the beginning it wasn't going to be mine.  

This cycle will be mine.

Don't ever plan life, it will never follow the perfect path you made no matter how hard you try to make it.
CD1

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you today and sending hugs! I just started round 2 of Clomid last night. So far, so good. Here's hoping this cycle is it for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay cycle buddies once again! Gosh I wish we were one of the lucky ones that got PG first cycle. I'm starting today CD2.

    ReplyDelete

Me <3 comments... and chocolate peanut butter cups!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...