Friday, June 10, 2011

Mittelschmerz

I don't ovulate often so I usually don't know what to except most of the time.  I feel like I should have figured this stuff out when I was 14, not now.

This cycle I had some cramping at CD14 but it went away quickly, and also I think one other day.  CD17 was my +OPK.  I started feeling pain then on my left side then but nothing too bad.   I assume I O'ed on CD18.  It's now CD21 and the pain is getting worse each day.  It's not horribly painful but rather annoying.  Left side only, although sometimes I think it moves to my right.  It's almost like my lower abdomen feels full, or a lot of pressure.  But not like menstrual cramps.  Fullness like with an UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) and pain when I pee, but not burning.  Sometimes they are sharp pains and then go away quickly.  I'm not sure if this is ovulation pains, or if it's supposed to last this long.

Maybe it's a yeast infection (although I usually itch), or an UTI (I usually burn), or maybe even OHSS (Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome), even though Dr. S said it's rare when I asked cycle #1.  I'm going to stick it out for the weekend and if I still have it Monday I'll call my GYN.

Last cycle all I had was menstrual cramps and they were much less painful.
CD21, 3DPO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me <3 comments... and chocolate peanut butter cups!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...