1. Keep it frozen for IVF. It's horrible quality but IVF doesn't care the count or if they are swimming. Only thing is my IVF date is at least 6 months off and I have to pay each month until then. But if my IVF date come up and my husband is on a business trip, well I have to put IVF on hold.
2. Give IUI another try, even though it's far for ideal quality.
3. Discarded it, just medical waste. Then use fresh for IVF and IUI.
I called SRM up and asked about destroying it. Come to find out it's a lot of paperwork and Bean needs to be here in person. So #1 and #2 seems like easier options. Maybe I'll just do another IUI.-Selbe