Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bleach Pen Onesies

Bleach Pen ($2.50 @ Target), dye in blue, green & purple ($2
 each & had a coupon @ Jo-Ann), and onesie (two packs of 4,
$8 each @ Target)
I dyed the onesies with the instructions on the packets.  One size is three months, the other is six months.  I never buy newborn clothes for obvious reasons.

Three month size.
The tie-dye ones were just leftovers and I used my amazing skills for.  All the rest were put it zip lock bags for a couple hours with the dye.  It's common sense after that.  Rinse them, put them through the washer a couple times, then the dryer.

Six month size.
Blue, purple and green seemed most gender neutral.   

Bleach pen doing it's job.
I put garbage bags on the inside so the bleach wouldn't leak to the other side.  The bleach sat for about a half an hour, then was raised and dried on my deck.  Then another trip through the washer and dryer.

End Result
Some came out better than others.  These were not all my ideas, most are similar to ones I found online.
-Selbe

3 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! GL with your ultrasound tomorrow too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Thanks for the idea. All my friends are shooting out babies right now and I need some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Me <3 comments... and chocolate peanut butter cups!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...