Thursday, January 12, 2012

Update

OBGYN told me to call back in an hour if the bleeding gets heavier, or I'm in pain.  So they can get me in for an appointment and u/s today.

RE has yet to call me back.  Monitoring hour (u/s and bw) ended for the day a couple hours ago.

The bright red has started changing to a dark brown.  It hasn't become heavier.  And I'm not cramping.  But it is still more brown than last time.  So even though it has been an hour I never called the OB back.  Going to wait it out a little longer.  

I called out of work today, first time at this jobs.  I figured I'd get sent to the OB, RE or ER.  That and it is not good for me to be standing and walking around for the next six hours.  We are in the middle of a snow storm, just a little one though, I think only 3" out there so far.  I'm going to spend the rest of the day in bed or on the couch.  
-Selbe

6 comments:

  1. Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way today! Take it easy and keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope every thing works out. But you may be on bed rest for the pregnancy, but its so worth it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you Selbe. I have been told that many women bleed during pregnancy. I am sure it is nothing, but I think it would be best to go to your OB and put your mind at ease. Stress is not good for you or the baby. Plus, it will give you another opportunity to see and hear that little miracle. Take it easy and update us ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. crystal davis-pepperJanuary 12, 2012 at 12:26 PM

    hope everything is ok..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you and sending positive vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete

Me <3 comments... and chocolate peanut butter cups!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...