Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First Ultrasound

6 Weeks, 3 Days
It's intrauterine, not ectopic.  They were able to find the gestational sac and yolk sac.  But no fetal pole, baby or heartbeat.  

He said I look like I'm around 5 weeks, but I'm 6 weeks 3 days so not sure if that is too far off.  

Ether way it might be too early to see much more.  Also the RE mentioned the baby could be behind the sac and hidden.  

They didn't seem too concerned ether way.  I go back in two weeks.  If he can find a heartbeat during that u/s then I'll graduate to an OBGYN.

The brown discharge is starting to go away.  I don't see much when I wipe, and there is not enough for a pantyliner.  But if I check my cervix I see it.  No red, no cramps or pain.  Except this morning after my u/s I am cramping, but I figure that it from sticking the wand up inside me.  

My boobs took a turn for the sore last night.  This is probably the worst they've been so far.  I love my sports bras but they are all a size medium and starting to squish me and press into my skin by the armpits.  So I went out and bought a large.  This feels much better.

RE told me to take it easy and rest.  I'm not on bed rest or anything but I'm not supposed to walk around a lot.  No more gym for awhile.  
-Selbe
6 weeks, 3 days

4 comments:

  1. Great update. Good to see everything is going well. :) My dates changed too when i went for an ultrasound they put me back 4 days. Fingers crossed they find a heartbeat in two weeks time :)
    I'm so over the moon for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good news right? I don't want to wait two weeks though. Tell them I can't wait that long HAHA

    So now what is your due date? Davids birthday is Aug 29th. Although, I'm pulling for an early Sept for you bc that's a much prettier birthstone. If it's a boy, I guess it doesn't matter, but I was looking at a couple's ring with our stones together, and really wishing he came just a few days later HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. I just love ultrasound photos, even when they look like little jelly beans and gummy bears. Praying that you see a heartbeat in two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little baby bean! Take is easy these next few weeks, friend. Fingers crossed for a loud roaring heartbeat next appointment!

    ReplyDelete

Me <3 comments... and chocolate peanut butter cups!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...