Sunday, October 30, 2011

WTF? Need Advice...

What the fuck is this?  My cheap OPK came up as close positive.  So I used the digital one (the one I use when I'm not really sure).  And this is now smiling.  It's only CD14?  I can't even have sex 'til Thursday (cervix open, risk of infection).  I don't think I have much lining built up ether since I had all the bleeding with surgery.  Maybe it's a false positive?  I held my pee for two hours.  The cheap tests like it at two, digital ones like it at four.  I usually just do something in between because I use the same pee for both.  When you go up to 6 OPKs a day it's hard to have enough pee for all of them.  I'm going to try to nap and hold the pee in for four hours, then test again.

I just don't get it.  I did Clomid 50mg and never ovulated.  I got increased to 100mg and for two cycles I did O.  The fourth cycle I never O'ed.  Increased to 150mg and again I never O'ed.  Why is it after I'm pulled from the drug that my body starts working?

How am I going to get the sperm in me for this cycle if I can't have sex?  I need advice.
 
CD14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me <3 comments... and chocolate peanut butter cups!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...