Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Appointments 12/21

Source 
RE

Went OK.  I just went to monitoring hour so I only see the nurse then, not the actual doctor.

They called back this afternoon to tell me my beta is 86.

OBGYN

He can't do much to check for an ectopic this early.  I need a beta of at least 2000 to see the fetus on the ultrasound and check where it's located.  He told me my beta needs to increase by 60-80% at least in 48 hours.  If it doesn't, or decreases, then there is a high chance for an ectopic pregnancy or miscarriage.  

He's happy my tube is at least open, even though it's scarred and looks like crap.

Cervix might be a problem later on.

I'm going to remain in care of my RE the next couple weeks.  It's much easier for them to do blood work and ultrasounds.  
-Selbe



No comments:

Post a Comment

Me <3 comments... and chocolate peanut butter cups!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...