Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Labor Day

One good thing about this evaluation cycle: there is zero chance I'll get pregnant.  Which means I can drink tons of alcohol.  Yup I have goals for this holiday weekend.  And my ovaries wont do a fucking thing like always.  I can't get pregnant so I wont have to feel bad about drinking during the first few weeks of pregnancy.  Just more PCOS testing and a HSG.  No drugs = no side effects.  I'm pretty happy about this.  I told some random 18 year old co-worker too.  Not like they care.  If I vomit this cycle it's going to be due to Mike's Hard Lemonade, not fertility drugs.

And my husband said he's going to buy me new shoes tomorrow.  Not sure what type but girls like shoes!

And I'm done with Provera!  Well at least 'til October.

And I wrote this while I was trashed so it might not make any sense.

Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me <3 comments... and chocolate peanut butter cups!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...