Saturday, July 30, 2011

Preggo Books for the Non-Preggo!

Bean Reading
I got new pregnancy books yesterday!  I've always loved reading these (and any female reproductive/health books).  Anyways these are the older editions that I bought at Savers (it's like a Goodwill or Salvation Army).  I don't really see any point in going out and buying a bunch of PG books at full price, especially when I'm not actually a fertile.  Savers sells them for $3 or less, and if they are not that good then I can donate them back.  So I got:
Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy - 2004 - I like the other Mayo books I have.
Conception, Pregnancy and Birth - 1993 - Lots of photos, might be my favorite.
What to Except When You're Expecting - 1991 - I've heard both good & bad about this one.

My favorite thing so far about What to Except When You're Expecting  it the list of things to bring with me to the hospital when I go in labor.  I need to find one of these said "cassette players".  Hmmm...

CD3, Provera #9, Clomid #1 (sigh it starts again)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me <3 comments... and chocolate peanut butter cups!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...