Anyways I'm trying to plan my next cycle around our anniversary vacation next month. I hear it's good to get away, have sex in a new place and "just relax". Not sure how true that is. (Read Stuff Infertile People Like #5: Being told to “relax”) Except of course I have to drag all the OPKs and the little cups to piss in with me. So romantic! I'll probably leave one on the bathroom sink for the maid staff to congratulate me on my "double line" and pregnancy. (FYI double lines show up on OPKs regardless if they are + or -. In fact Bean's pee has enough LH hormone to produce a double line. And yes I made him take an ovulation test just for the hell of it.)
My mother-in-law (MIL) is coming to visit. I have to pick her up in Boston later today (I hate driving in Boston, I ALWAYS get lost there.) Lucky I'll only be on Provera and Clomid doesn't start 'til after she's gone. Everyone is safed from my mood swings.
- FSH tests - just because I'm curious, no reason
- Evening Primrose Oil - increases CM, which I have little of
- new BBT thermometer - I can try
- cheap OPKs and HPTs - running out
- expensive OPKs - sad these went up in price
- Pre-seed - running out of this too
PS I need a new layout, I'm sick of this one.