Monday, July 1, 2013

The Big Update - Lily Maddie

I feel like I left everyone hanging.  There have been so many changes and new lessons I've learned in my life in the past ten months, some good, some bad.  Maybe I'll slowly update everyone on those.  But for today...

Lily Madeleine was born last Tuesday, June 25th, at 8:44am.  She came in at 7lb 5oz and 20" long.  I had a planned C-section due to baby Lily being breech.  

She the perfect baby.  I thought newborn care was going to be a lot harder, especially since I'm alone at night with her.  But I still get decent sleep and lots of snuggle time.

Daddy, Lily & I in the C-section
-Selbe

6 comments:

  1. I've missed your updates. Congratulations!!! Enjoy every second with your little girl. The time really starts to fly now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Looks beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thrilled to read this great news. Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thrilled to read this great news. Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to sound nasty, but I knew this day would come for you. Congratulations, I dont think there is a baby more wanted on earth than this one. Love Liz and daughter Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for you - beautiful girl, beautiful name. Very many congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Me <3 comments... and chocolate peanut butter cups!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...