Saturday, May 7, 2011

There's Saliva Ferning!

Source
I bought this saliva ferning kit last cycle.  By the time I used it at CD17 (I think) there was only one little fern way off to the side.  The days that followed had zero ferns.  Maybe I used it too late, or I'm completely screwed up.

So I decide to try it again this cycle.  I've been using it for the past week and day after day there have been zero ferns.  But Thursday (CD13) there were tons of them!  Today too!  I'm really excited about my little ferns.  I'd take a picture of them if I could figure out how to.  All my OPKs, both brands, are still negative.  But I feel I've made some progress on attempting to O.  

CD15, OPK-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me <3 comments... and chocolate peanut butter cups!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...